Make your Annual General Meeting (AGM) a success by gathering shareholders and board directors into one of our flexible event spaces available at Millennium Point. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, we have two perfect spaces for your next AGM, our 354 seated Auditorium or our large open Platform space on Level 1. Both spaces offers flexibility to suit your needs, delegate numbers and budget to ensure you get the most out of your booking with Millennium Point.
Make a big impression with our impressive 354-seat Auditorium, equipped with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen above a 6.2m x 2.3m stage. This space is ideal for hosting AGM’s with access to presentation facilities to present your companies annual report on our giant screen, keeping your delegates engaged.
Our Auditorium connects to Platform, our wide-open 200m² space overlooking the Atrium. Platform is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar. Platform can be equipped with staging and partitions perfect for creating a suitable venue for your next AGM.
Each AGM is supported by our dedicated events team with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand! We offer numerous catering options from light refreshments to executive lunches to keep your delegates focused and fuelled throughout the meeting.
Reasons to book your AGM at Millennium Point
- 2 flexible spaces offering a 354 seat Auditorium with a giant screen and a wide open 200m² space offering multiple HD displays, speakers, presentation facilities and fully licenced bar.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.