Millennium Point is the destination for Awards Evenings in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything you need to make your Awards Evening a memorable experience.
With spaces spread across level 1, level 2 and level 4 of our mixed-use award-winning venue we can accommodate large delegate numbers with bespoke packages to suit your needs and budget.
Make a big impression with our impressive 354-seat Auditorium accessible via level 1 or 4, equipped with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen and 6.2m x 2.3m stage ideal for key notes, speeches and that all important awards ceremony to dazzle your attendees.
Each booking in auditorium comes with on-site support from our experienced AV team ensuring you make the best impression with your attendees.
Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar. Platform can be equipped with staging and lighting or can be used as a reception area and fine-dining experience while the main event takes place up the spiral stairs in our impressive Auditorium. Combine both spaces for a more impressive conference for less cost!
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space, easily transformed into a lavish dining area with a unique view inside our landmark building. Options for staging, draping, programmable lights and pop-up bars and catering means you have the power to really customise your evening how you want.
After the festivities, we’re just a 15-minute walk from the city centre and the many fabulous bars, clubs and hotels Birmingham has to offer.
Each Awards Evening is supported by our dedicated events and AV teams with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand. We offer numerous catering options from sumptuous appetisers to mouth-watering three-course meals, suited to the dietary requirements of your guests to ensure a pleasurable awards experience.
REASONS TO BOOK YOUR AWARDS EVENING AT MILLENNIUM POINT
- Flexible spaces from a 354 seat Auditorium with giant screen to a large open Atrium with a unique view within our landmark building.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.
EXPLORE OUR SPACES