Looking to increase your brand awareness? Look no further than Millennium Point for your next venue. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything you need to host your next event and increase your brand awareness.
Millennium Point benefits from naturally high footfall, being home to Birmingham City University and Thinktank Science Museum as well as an award winning events venue, meaning more opportunity to showcase to a wider audience.
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space with ample room for installations and product branding set up to give your brand plenty of activation to the audience. Being on level 0 also gives added bonus as visitors of Millennium Point will enter on this floor so you have the opportunity to catch the eye with your brand. Options for staging, draping, programmable lights and pop-up bars and catering means you have the power to really customise your event to best push the awareness of your brand. Atrium has an abundance of power sockets and high-speed wi-fi ensuring guests are fully equipped for the event ahead.
Our smaller public space on level 2, Concourse, is ideal for smaller events to provide brand awareness. Both Atrium and Concourse benefit from naturally high mixed footfall including from university students, schools and families.
If you would rather host outdoor events to push your brand out then we can assist with that. Our first outdoor space on offer is Ingress, ideal for events in the city of Birmingham. This space offers external power supplies and has easy access from our public car park.
The second outdoor space is Millennium Point’s bustling, south-facing pathway, Promenade space. With easy links to Eastside Park, Promenade can be used to provide a dramatic first impression of your brand to delegates and visitors. Serviced with outdoor power supplies talk to our team about how to utilise this unique outdoor space for brand activation.
Reasons to book your brand activation event at Millennium Point
- 4 flexible spaces including our Atrium with 420m² open-plan space to accommodate all your guests.
- Ingress and Promenade outdoor spaces are perfect for hosting brand activation events at Millennium Point.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.