Book with confidence – read Millennium Point’s Client Protection Plan which details what measures we are taking to protect our clients and their bookings while minimising the spread of COVID-19.
Millennium Point offers a unique and flexible setting for your comedy night in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street and Digbeth High Street. Millennium Point has an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything you need to make your comedy night a memorable experience.
With spaces spread across level 1, level 2 and level 4 of our mixed-use award-winning venue we can accommodate large delegate numbers with bespoke packages to suit your needs and budget.
Make a big impression with our impressive 354-seat Auditorium accessible via level 1 or 4, equipped with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen and 6.2m x 2.3m stage ideal setting for your comedy night. Auditorium connects to our level 1 space Platform which can be used for its restroom facilities and fully licenced bar during intervals and breaks.
Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar. Platform can be equipped with staging and lighting or can be used as a reception area or dining area while the main event takes place up the spiral stairs in our impressive Auditorium. Combine both spaces for a more impressive event for less cost!
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space, easily transformed into a lavish staging area with a unique view inside our landmark building. Options for staging, draping, programmable lights and pop-up bars and catering means you have the power to really customise your comedy night how you want.
Lastly, If you’re looking for something smaller for a more intimate comedy night then our purpose-built event suite on level 2, Connect, offers a versatile approach to smaller events. Four interconnected rooms with extendable walls allows the space to open for up to 95 people. Each room is equipped with ready-to-use AV including HD screens, projection facilities, high speed wi-fi and temperature and light controls.
Each Comedy evening is supported by our dedicated events and AV teams with access to high-speed wi-fi and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand. We offer numerous catering options from sumptuous appetisers to mouth-watering three-course meals, suited to the dietary requirements of your guests to ensure a pleasurable event experience.
TAKE YOUR COMEDY NIGHT ONLINE
Choose our live video streaming bolt-on to maximise your audience without worrying about capacities. Our bolt-on delivers high definition streaming on a dedicated page on our website which means people can enjoy your event wherever they are. Find out more here.
Reasons to book your comedy night at Millennium Point
- Auditorium event space with giant screen ideal for hosting your comedy night. Platform event space below which features 200m² overlooking the Atrium.
- Open spaces with naturally high footfall, flexible and adaptable to suit your needs.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.