Book with confidence – read Millennium Point’s Client Protection Plan which details what measures we are taking to protect our clients and their bookings while minimising the spread of COVID-19.
Millennium Point offers a unique and flexible setting for your concert in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street and Digbeth High Street. Millennium Point has an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything you need to make your concert a memorable experience.
With spaces spread across level 0, 1 and 4 of our mixed-use award-winning venue we can accommodate large numbers with bespoke packages to suit your needs and budget.
Make a big impression with our impressive 354-seat Auditorium accessible via level 1 or 4, equipped with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen and 6.2m x 2.3m stage ideal setting for staging a concert. Auditorium connects to our level 1 space Platform which can be used for its restroom facilities and fully licenced bar during intervals and breaks.
Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar making it a great space for staging music acts. Combine Auditorium for a more impressive event for less cost!
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space, easily transformed into a concert setting with a unique view inside our landmark building. Options for staging, draping, programmable lights and pop-up bars and catering means you have the power to really customise your concert to match the theme of the music artist.
Each event is supported by our dedicated events and AV teams with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand. We offer numerous catering options from sumptuous appetisers to mouth-watering three-course meals, suited to the dietary requirements of your guests to ensure a pleasurable event experience.
TAKE YOUR CONCERT ONLINE
Choose our live video streaming bolt-on to maximise your audience without worrying about capacities. Our bolt-on delivers high definition streaming on a dedicated page on our website which means people can enjoy your event wherever they are. Find out more here.
Reasons to book a concert at Millennium Point
- Auditorium event space with giant screen ideal for hosting a concert Platform event space below which features 200m² overlooking the Atrium.
- Open spaces with naturally high footfall, flexible and adaptable to suit your needs.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.