We understand that attending an event during the ongoing pandemic can be worrying, which is why the award-winning Millennium Point team have worked hard on our safety measures. This page outlines our measures to protect you and our staff from the uncertainties of COVID-19. If you have further questions then please get in touch with our staff on 0121 202 2200 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Coronavirus measures are in place?
Our multi-award winning team have been working tirelessly to ensure our venue is compliant with the latest UK Government guidelines on Coronavirus. Below highlights measures, we have implemented. These measures have been tested and our venue has been accredited “safe, clean and legal” by Quality in Tourism, Venues of Excellence, HBAA and MIA.
In the building
- Facemasks are to be worn by everyone in the public spaces and thoroughfares within the building
- Sanitisation stations are positioned throughout our landmark building, contactless and available for use by everyone
- Signage and markings have been placed throughout the building are in place to remind visitors of the rules
- The building and event spaces are deep cleaned on a regular basis in addition to the regular cleaning schedule
- All staff are fully trained in the latest practices against Coronavirus.
In Platform (Level 1 Bar)
- Contactless experience. Our fully licenced bar is cashless and our staff will provide table service, taking your order and delivering it to your table. All drinks will be served in bottles or recyclable single-use plastic and food are self-contained in packaging.
- Sneeze guards at the bar.
- Temperature checks on arrival to ensure safety.
- Assigned seating to ensure social distancing is being followed, households/bubbles are not mixing and are not at risk to one another.
- Wide-open space allowing guests to move between tables with ease.
- One-way system up to the auditorium.
In Auditorium (Screenings)
- We have limited the number of seats available in our auditorium. Some seats will be marked with an ‘x’ to allow guests to safely distance from each other.
- The auditorium is ventilated, ensuring fresh air and consistent air-flow throughout the screening
- The auditorium is thoroughly cleaned after each show.
Our staff are fully trained in the latest COVID-19 measures. We check the temperatures of our staff and servers before the start of their shift. On-shift our staff wear appropriate PPE clothing and will ensure all services are delivered without making body contact. Our staff wash their hands after each task and maintain excellent cleanliness of our work stations.
This guidance is updated regularly in accordance with the latest UK Government guidelines. You can read more about our measures by viewing our Client Protection Plan. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our team.