Looking for a location for your next dinner event? Look no further than Millennium Point in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything needed to put on a delicious dinner and unforgettable night.
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space with ample room for dinner events. The Atrium space gives you the power to really customise the event to match the theme you want, giving you the required space for all attendees. Our dedicated events team will be on hand to set up each table to match your exact needs. Atrium has an abundance of power sockets and high-speed wi-fi ensuring guests are fully equipped for the event ahead.
Another space we have available is Platform, our wide open space on level 1. It includes a built-in bar, presentation facilities and dedicated AV equipment. Platform has 200m² open plan space overlooking the ATRIUM which is perfect for fitting tables and chairs in and setting up the perfect dinner for your guests. Platform is connected by a central staircase to our 354-seat Auditorium which has a giant screen, perfect for showing screening before or after the dinner.
Our smaller public space on level 2, Concourse, is ideal for smaller dinner events. Concourse has an event space of 250m² and has the capacity to host 250 people. The space also gives guests the opportunity to view the ongoing Curzon Street station development.
Reasons to book your dinner at Millennium Point
- Platform event space ideal for hosting your dinner event, which features 200m² overlooking the Atrium.
- Atrium space with 420m² open-plan space to accommodate all your guests.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.