Choose a day delegate package with Millennium Point Events between now and 1st December and we’ll let every 1 in 10 delegates go free – to put that into perspective, that could save your business over £350 on your event costs!
All you need to do to redeem this offer is call up our friendly events team on 0121 202 2212 and quote B2W19 – we’ll then add the promotion on when we send a quote.
Why choose Millennium Point Events?
- We’re easy to get to, located in the Eastside of Birmingham City centre. We’re 5 minutes from the train station and have a multi-story car park on-site.
- We have lots of event spaces, including our 350-seat auditorium with the cities largest screen, all flexible, unique and adaptable so whether you’re having a meeting for 12 or a conference for 350 we can do it.
- We’re event experts with more than 30 years’ experience, multi-award-winning and a member of Venue of Excellence and AIM accredited. Our team are friendly and work with you to make sure you put on the best event you possibly can.
- You’ll have dedicated AV tech support and an events manager for free.
- A percentage of your booking goes towards the Millennium Point Charitable Trust which invests millions into the growth of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the West Midlands region – this means you’re widening your corporate social responsibility without lifting a finger!
Check out our event spaces now and start planning your next big event.
Millennium Point is a multi-award-winning venue, charity and landmark public building in the east side of Birmingham City centre. Profits from its commercial activity are invested through the Millennium Point Charitable Trust into projects, events and initiatives which support the growth and development of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the West Midlands region. For more information, visit our about page.