Looking for an open space venue to host an exhibition? Millennium Point has you covered with outdoor spaces, giving you the freedom to have a range of different stalls with plenty of space to operate in. Our spaces are out in the open, have plenty of public attention and are perfect for any event. It’s a simple and easy twist that has the potential to attract more footfall from passers-by and generate more excitement and engagement.
The fresh air and natural daylight will keep your audience happy and engaged as well as make photography a breeze. Lastly, it’s spacious and easy to implement social distancing measures. Millennium Point has two outdoor spaces for you to consider.
Ingress offers a closed, semi-private outdoor space. It’s adjacent to our level 1 space, Platform, which has a fully licenced bar and restroom facilities which can be used for receptions. It’s also adjacent to the Millennium Point privately owned car park.
Promenade is our open public space which backs onto Eastside city park providing ample room ideal for staging a public exhibition. Our promenade benefits from naturally high footfall from a mix of demographics which means more opportunity to generate a captive audience. This space has access to power and is close to our ground floor Atrium and level 1 space, Platform.
Both spaces benefit from natural sunlight.
While we can’t guarantee the weather, we can guarantee a high-level service, professional and flexible event management and a range of catering and high-tech audio-visual support. We have seating and coverings to suit the style and theme of your exhibition and barriers to monitor footfall and crowd-flow. We have an on-site bar but can also deliver pop-up bars and refreshment stations.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BOOKING AN OUTDOOR EXHIBITION WITH MILLENNIUM POINT?
- Flexible outdoor spaces with adjacent in-door spaces offering multiple set-ups suitable to your needs.
- Landmark building in city centre location, close to the Bullring, 5-minutes from Clayton Hotel and 15 minutes from Digbeth High Street and Birmingham New Street. We also have an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages to suit your needs, budget and theme.
- High-level professional events service delivered by a multi-award-winning team with more than 40 years’ experience combined.
- Widen Your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the West Midlands region.
Concerned about how COVID-19 might impact your event? Read our Client Protection Plan which outlines the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of your people and ours without compromising the quality of your event.