Bring your Podcast festival to life at Millennium Point in Birmingham City centre. Located 15-minutes from major transport links such as Birmingham New Street and benefiting from both a 900-space multi-story car park and private parking, our landmark venue is easy to find and convenient to get to and from.
Millennium Point has 17 venue spaces that comprise of a mix of public and private with naturally high footfall against the unique aesthetic of our landmark building.
Our 354-seat Auditorium accessible via level 1 or 4 is ideal for holding the premium elements of your podcast festival. Equipped with a 6.2m x 2.3m stage which sits underneath a giant 24m x 12m screen, there’s no mistake that you will be making a big impression whether that’s an introduction, performance, live recording, Q+A or panel discussion.
Our Auditorium connects to Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 which is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar to keep you attendees refreshed throughout the day. Pop-up partitions and staging means you can transform platform into a public space ideal for signings or meet and greets.
Platform overlooks our central Atrium on the ground floor. Atrium benefits from naturally high footfall from a mix of demographics from families and university students to corporates and is the ideal location for exhibition stands or stalls to sell merchandise and register attendees.
Our Connect Suite on Level 2 of our award-winning venue is perfectly suited for more intimate elements of your podcast festival whether guests can conduct workshops, panel discussions and Q+As or be used as a breakout space.
Ingress is an outdoor space ideal for hosting food or merchandise stalls. This space offers external power supplies and has easy access from our public car park.
The second event space ideal for food and merchandise is Millennium Point’s bustling, south-facing pathway, Promenade. With easy links to Eastside Park, Promenade can be used to provide a dramatic first impression to your guests and attendees alike. Serviced with outdoor power supplies talk to our team about how to utilise this unique outdoor space for your food festival.
Each event is supported by our dedicated events team with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand! We offer numerous catering options from light refreshments to executive lunches to keep your delegates focused and fuelled throughout the day.
Reasons to book your podcast festival at Millennium Point
- 17 versatile venue spaces that are a mix of public and private including an astonishing 354-seat auditorium with giant screen.
- Benefit from naturally high footfall comprised of families, university students and corporates.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.