Millennium Point offers a unique setting for press conferences in Birmingham City centre. A landmark public building and overlooking the future site of Curzon Street Station, the future site of HS2.
Our award-winning venue offers a unique futuristic aesthetic with several public and private spaces ideal for holding a press conference. We have an on-site 900 space multi-story car park and private parking for VIPs with multiple entrances to the building. Our team have over 40 years events and marketing experience having hosted numerous events for press and high-profile organisations including Channel 4, BBC, ITV, Sky news and multiple Royal Visits.
Our 354-seat Auditorium accessible via level 1 or 4 is ideal for holding your press conference. Equipped with a 6.2m x 2.3m stage which sits underneath a giant 24m x 12m screen, there’s no mistake that you will be making an impression.
Our Auditorium connects to Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 which is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar to keep you attendees refreshed during your press conference.
Our Connect Event suite on level 2 of our landmark venue consists of four interconnected rooms with flexible walls. This allows for the space to be segmented into multiple break out spaces for interviews or one big space for a larger press conference. Connect is equipped with presentation and AV facilities in each room, high speed Wi-Fi and machines serving a variety of hot beverages.
If you prefer simplicity, then Engine Room is the largest of our Level 4 spaces, suitable for medium sized press conferences.
Except for Auditorium which has these built in, each space can be equipped with presentation facilities and a lectern with multiple refreshment packages available.
Reasons to book your press conference at Millennium Point
- Flexible venue spaces in a unique landmark building which overlooks the future site of HS2.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.