Millennium Point is an ideal location to host private screenings in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our Auditorium event space (formally an IMAX) have everything you need to make an impact on the big screen. Millennium Point is the proud home of the annual Birmingham Film Festival and a favourite among film industry clients.
Accommodating up to 354 delegates, our Auditorium is perfect for making a big impression with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen ideal for screenings to captivate your audience. A 6.2m x 2.3m stage sits underneath the screen suitable for introductions, panel discussions and Q+A sessions ideal whether you’re celebrating classic cinema or premiering an exciting new blockbuster.
Our Auditorium connects to Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 which is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar. We recommended using this space for receptions, registering, refreshments and press and media to enhance the screening experience at Millennium Point.
Reasons to book your private screening at Millennium Point
- Auditorium event space with giant screen ideal for your private screening event. Platform event space below which features 200m² overlooking the Atrium.
- Stage suitable for panel discussions, introductions and Q+A sessions.
- PA system, presentation facilities and on-site AV technician to support you throughout the event.
- Private breakout area on level 4 entrance to the auditorium suitable for VIP receptions.
- 4 dedicated spaces for wheelchair users.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.