Look no further than Millennium Point for your next product launch event. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything you need to make your product launch a huge success.
Millennium Point benefits from naturally high footfall, being home to Birmingham City University and Thinktank Science Museum as well as an award winning events venue, meaning more opportunity to showcase to a wider audience.
Get your new product on the big screen with our impressive 354-seat Auditorium, equipped with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen above a 6.2m x 2.3m stage. This space is ideal for hosting a product launch with access to presentation facilities to present your product to the audience and give them that wow factor.
Another space available is our central Atrium on level 0, which is our largest open space with ample room for installations and product branding set up. Options for staging, draping, programmable lights and pop-up bars and catering means you have the power to really customise your launch event to suit the vibe of your product. Atrium has an abundance of power sockets and high-speed wi-fi ensuring guests are fully equipped for the event ahead.
Our smaller public space on level 2, Concourse, is ideal for smaller product launches or part of a larger launch. Both Atrium and Concourse benefit from naturally high mixed footfall including from university students, schools and families.
If you would rather host outdoors then we can assist with that. Our first outdoor space on offer is Ingress, ideal for hosting product launches in the city of Birmingham. This space offers external power supplies and has easy access from our public car park.
The second outdoor space ideal for product launches is Millennium Point’s bustling, south-facing pathway, Promenade space. With easy links to Eastside Park, Promenade can be used to provide a dramatic first impression to delegates and visitors. Serviced with outdoor power supplies talk to our team about how to utilise this unique outdoor space for your product launch.
Reasons to book your product launch at Millennium Point
- 5 flexible spaces including a 354 seat Auditorium with a giant screen and our Atrium with 420m² open-plan space to accommodate all your guests.
- Ingress and Promenade outdoor spaces are perfect for hosting product launches at Millennium Point.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.