Millennium Point offers a unique and flexible setting for hosting a seminar in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton, Millennium Point has an on-site 900 space multi-story car park and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street and Digbeth High Street.
Each event you book with us is supported by our dedicated events team that will be on hand to assist throughout your visit to Millennium Point. You will also have access to high-speed WIFI and conference phones offering smart conference solutions for delegates unable to attend to dial in from wherever they are. We have AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand giving you a fully-immersive event experience. Contact-free catering options will also be available on the day, from light refreshments to lunches, keeping your delegates fuelled throughout the day.
OUR EVENT SPACES
Millennium Point has a number of flexible spaces available located across Level 2 and 4 of our multi-purpose complex. From simple to suave, each space at Millennium Point offers flexibility to suit your needs, ample space to manage delegate numbers and budget to ensure you get the best package available to host your next seminar.
Our first event package available is our purpose-built event suite Connect located on Level 2. Connect offers a versatile approach to hosting seminars with four interconnected rooms, all perfect for presenting to your team. Each room in Connect is equipped with ready-to-use AV including HD screens, projection facilities, high-speed wi-fi and temperature and light controls.
On Level 4 we have our triple event suite. This space offers similar benefits to Connect, with the main space, Engine offering socially distanced seating for a seminar with a projected screen, presentation facilities and AV equipment. Level 4 also comes with two break out rooms, Inter-City and Junction.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Each meeting room is cleaned thoroughly as part of our rigorous cleaning schedule and is deep cleaned prior to your event. Meeting rooms provide ample space for delegates with layout and signage adapted for the latest social distancing measures as dictated by the UK government and the latest events & hospitality industry advice. For more information on the measures we are taking to protect you and your event bookings while minimising the spread of COVID-19 please see our Client Protection Plan.
Reasons to book a seminar at Millennium Point
- Flexible rooms from a standard boardroom (Junction) to a purpose-built-interconnected events and conference suite (Connect).
- Easy to implement social distancing measures to each space.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.