Millennium Point is the ideal venue for team building days in Birmingham City centre. Whether you’re looking to gel a new team or inspire an existing one, we have several spaces suited to your needs.
From simple to suave, each event space at Millennium Point offers flexibility to suit your needs, delegate numbers and budget to ensure you get the most bang for your buck and look good while you do it.
Our Connect Event suite on level 2 of our landmark venue consists of four interconnected rooms with flexible walls. This allows for the space to be segmented into multiple break out spaces for team building activities or one big space for presentations. Connect is equipped with presentation and AV facilities in each room, high speed Wi-Fi and machines serving a variety of hot beverages.
If you prefer simplicity, then our spaces on level 4 are perfect for you. Engine Room is the largest of our Level 4 spaces, suitable for larger groups with plenty of space for activities. Inter-City and Junction are our medium and small spaces respectively suitably for more intimate team building days or can be used as break out spaces for smaller team building exercises. Each room can be equipped with AV and presentation facilities with multiple refreshment packages available.
Overlooking our bustling Atrium, Platform is 200m² of open space on level 1 of our venue; ideal for team building activities that require lots of room. Complete with a fully licenced bar and connected to our 354-seat Auditorium, Platform offers flexibility with pop-up partitions to create smaller break out spaces for smaller team building exercises.
Each event is supported by our dedicated events team with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand! We offer numerous catering options from light refreshments to executive lunches to keep your delegates focused and fuelled throughout the day.
Reasons to book your team building day at Millennium Point
- 8 Flexible event spaces from wide open-plan space (Platform) to flexible interconnected rooms (Connect).
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.