Millennium Point offers a unique and flexible setting in Birmingham City Centre for training providers. Located next to Hotel Clayton, Millennium Point has an on-site 900 space multi-story car park and is just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street and Digbeth High Street. This means an easy journey to and from the building for your delegates and training providers.
Each training session you book with us is supported by our dedicated events team that will be on hand to assist throughout your visit to Millennium Point. You will also have access to high-speed WIFI and conference phones offering smart conference solutions for delegates unable to attend to dial in from wherever they are. We have AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand giving you a fully-immersive training course experience. Contact-free catering options will also be available on the day, from light refreshments to lunches, keeping your delegates fuelled throughout the day.
OUR EVENT SPACES
Millennium Point has 7 flexible meeting rooms available located across Level 2 and 4 of our multi-purpose complex that are ideal for training providers. From simple to suave, each meeting room at Millennium Point offers flexibility to suit your needs, ample space to manage delegate numbers and budget to ensure you get the best package available for your next training event.
Our purpose-built event suite Connect located on Level 2, offers a versatile approach to training sessions. Connect offers four interconnected rooms, each with removable walls. This gives you the opportunity to customise the space to suit your training needs for group activities. Each room in Connect is equipped with ready-to-use AV including HD screens, projection facilities, high-speed wi-fi and temperature and light controls.
Our next space available is our triple event suite on level 4. This space offers similar benefits to Connect, with the main space, Engine and two break-out rooms, Inter-city and Junction. All three spaces are suitable for small meetings with the addition of presentations facilities and AV on request.
Millennium Point offers conferencing solutions including a live video streaming bolt-on which means delegates can virtually attend your training from home or on the move.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Each meeting room is cleaned thoroughly as part of our rigorous cleaning schedule and is deep cleaned prior to your training event. Meeting rooms provide ample space for delegates with layout and signage adapted for the latest social distancing measures as dictated by the UK government and the latest events & hospitality industry advice. For more information on the measures we are taking to protect you and your event bookings while minimising the spread of COVID-19 please see our Client Protection Plan.
Reasons to book a training event at Millennium Point
- 7 flexible rooms from a standard boardroom (Junction) to a purpose-built-interconnected events and conference suite (Connect).
- Easy to implement social distancing measures to each space.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.