Millennium Point is an ideal location to host weigh ins in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our Auditorium event space (formally the IMAX) have everything you need to put on a show before the big fight.
Accommodating up to 354 delegates, our Auditorium is perfect for making a big impression with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen ideal for fight clips, interviews and weigh in footage, to get your audience prepared for the event. Our Auditorium contains a stage just below the screen which is perfect for the weigh in to take place on, giving the audience a great view of each fighter. Beneath the Auditorium is Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 which is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar. Platform is a perfect location for drinks and refreshments before or after the weigh in.
Reasons to book a weigh in event at Millennium Point
- Auditorium event space with giant screen and stage, ideal for your weigh in event. Platform event space below which features 200m² overlooking the Atrium.
- PA system, presentation facilities and on-site AV technician to support you throughout the event.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.