Millennium Point in Birmingham city centre is the perfect spot for workshops with 7 spaces to choose from including Platform, our 200m² open plan space overlooking the Atrium. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible event spaces have everything you need to conduct and teach new skills at your next workshop.
With spaces spread across level 1, level 2 and level 4 of our mixed-use award-winning venue we can accommodate large and small numbers of attendees.
Our first space available is Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 which is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and seating and table arrangements for attendees. Platform can be equipped with staging and partitions perfect for presenting at your workshop.
If you’re looking for something smaller for a more intimate workshops then our purpose-built event suite on level 2, Connect, offers a versatile approach to smaller events. Four interconnected rooms with extendable walls allows the space to open for larger gatherings or to be used as break out spaces. Each room is equipped with ready-to-use AV including HD screens, projection facilities, high speed wi-fi and temperature and light controls.
Our triple suite on level 4, offers similar benefits to Connect, with a main space, Engine and two break out rooms, Inter-city and Junction, with the addition of presentations facilities and AV on request for hosting workshop events.
Each workshop event booked is supported by our dedicated events and AV teams with access to high-speed WIFI, AV equipment, screens and projectors.
Reasons to book your workshop at Millennium Point
- 7 flexible spaces from a purpose-built-interconnected events and conference suite (Connect) to a 200m² open plan space overlooking the Atrium.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.