Millennium Point is ideal for art exhibitions in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible exhibition spaces have everything you need to make your exhibition stand-out.
With spaces spread across level 0, level 1 and level 2 of our mixed-use award-winning venue we can accommodate large delegate and exhibitor numbers.
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space with ample room for installations and admirers alike. Options for staging, draping, programmable lights and pop-up bars and catering means you have the power to really customise your exhibition to suit the vibe you want. Atrium has an abundance of power sockets and high-speed wi-fi ensuring guests and exhibitors are fully equipped for the event ahead.
Our smaller public space on level 2, Concourse, is ideal for smaller, more intimate art exhibitions or as part of a wider exhibition.
Both Atrium and Concourse benefit from naturally high mixed footfall including from university students, schools and families.
Each exhibition is supported by our dedicated events and AV teams with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match your brand.
We offer day delegate packages and catering options from light nibbles to sumptuous canapés to match your budget, needs and delegate requirements to ensure you exhibitors and delegates stay fuelled and engaged.
Reasons to book your exhibition at Millennium Point
- Open spaces with naturally high footfall, flexible and adaptable to suit your needs.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.