What Courses are Included?
- Automotive Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Building Surveying
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Real Estate
- Digital Media Computing
- Visual Effects
- Music Technology
- Sound Engineering and Production
- Business Information Technology
- Computer Games Technology
- Computer Networks and Security
- Computer Science
- Digital Forensics
- Computing and Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
You’ll need to meet the below criteria:
- You live in the West Midlands Combined Authority area in the United Kingdom. We do not accept international applications.
- You are 18 by September 2024, and looking to start an undergraduate degree at Birmingham City University in the Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Your chosen course is listed on our website under the ‘What Courses are Included’ section.
- Be available to participate in the finalist workshop on Saturday 20th April and the assessment day on Tuesday 7th May 2024.
HOW DO I APPLY?
You will be able to access the online application form on Monday 8th January 2024. It will consist of a few questions about you and why you think you should win a free degree at Birmingham City University. Check back on this page in January, or sign up at the bottom of this page to receive a notification when the form goes live.
Winning the scholarship has made me feel seen and heard by more than just my community of family and friends, so I feel like I can do more and achieve more. I hope that me winning the scholarship empowers other women and ethnic minorities to start applying for scholarships and these roles in STEM.
Contact our team
Whether you have a question or you’re looking to get notified when applications open, our team are here to help.
Complete the form on the right and a member of our scholarship team will be in touch with a response within 48 hours.