Join Our Community
Our spaces come with flexible ownership options to best suit your needs.
Our spaces come with affordable long-term plans, creating a secure future for your business.
Our friendly team are based on-site and will support you from enquiry until the day you move out.
Browse Our Available Spaces
A flexible space perfect for creating a productive atmosphere for your company.
Workpoint Suite is the perfect space to grow your company and enjoy a flexible work space.
Level 4 A
Level 4 A offers your company a flexible space in the heart of Eastside Birmingham, with natural daylight and easy access to Millennium Point’s Atrium event space.
Level 4 B
Level 4 B has a multiple range of spaces available, including flexible office hire with access to an outdoor terrace, perfect for hosting outdoor events with your clients.
Prime location in Birmingham’s Knowledge Quarter
Situated in Birmingham’s Eastside, our landmark building is in the centre of a thriving community of educators, innovators, creators and forward thinkers. Our building was the catalyst for regeneration of eastside at the turn of the century, and has since remained at the forefront of driving development and investment into the area – which is now renowned as Birmingham’s knowledge quarter.
- Short walk from Birmingham city centre
- Close to a major motorway and all city centre transport links
- Close to the city centre, Digbeth, Snowhill and Mailbox
- On-site multi-storey car park
- On-site meeting rooms and event spaces
- Plenty of high-quality hotels and accomodation in short distance including Hotel Clayton, Conference Aston and Aloft Birmingham Eastside.
- Vibrant hub of activity all year round, including public events and exhibitions in public areas
- Sustainability friendly
- In-house meeting and events spaces including a giant screen auditorium
- Spacious, flexible offices with amenities which include on-site café, parking and cleaning
- 24-hour security
- Overlooks Eastside Park
- Our commercial activity funds the Millennium Point Charitable Trust which invests over £4.9m into improving STEM education in the West Midlands
Who’s Already Here?
Our landmark building in Birmingham is proud home to a number of tenants. As landlords, our partnerships with our tenants further fuel our passion to invest back into the future of the region, so whether you’re grabbing a coffee from our friends at Mulino’s, heading to a lecture at BCU or off for a fun, family day out at ThinkTank, there’s something for everyone and everyone is welcome.
Keep in touch with everything property
Want to get the latest news on our property offerings? Simply register your interest by clicking below and filling out our short form.
Enquire about Property.
Got a question about our spaces available? Want to know about our existing tenants?
Complete the form on the right and a member of our Property team will be in touch with a response within 48 hours.