Our Flagship Initiatives
We give schools, not-for-profits and charities up to £20,000 per project, to fund Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) education projects.
Each year we fully fund an undergraduate degree related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM).
Bringing together leaders and educators in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) to address the skills gap.
- Address the STEM skills gap through education and re-education of STEM skills.
- Encourage traditionally marginalised groups to pursue STEM careers i.e. girls and women, BAME, LGBTQ+
- Support the growth of STEM skills and careers within education
- Support the growth of activities and events which promote STEM skills and careers
- Raise the profile of STEM skills and careers
Check out our Case StudiesSee more
Working with Millennium Point Charitable Trust will provide us with a further opportunity to have a positive impact on children and schools, by enriching their curriculums through this unique programme to experience, learn and develop through STEM, with the power of football and the club as a key instigator to unlocking learning potential.
Contact our Trust Team
Got a question about your scholarship application? Want to see if you’re eligible to receive a grant?
Complete the form on the right and a member of our MP Trust team will be in touch with a response within 48 hours.