It is vital that we make our award-winning landmark building and services as sustainable as possible. As times have changed, the Millennium Point team has adapted to become greener to protect our planet and promote the importance of sustainability.
At Millennium Point a range of processes have been put in place to ensure we aren’t wasteful or adding to our carbon footprint:
- Energy Management and the journey to net zero carbon are at the heart of all our decisions.
- We try not to create waste but where we do, we segregate and recycle as much as we can.
- We encourage staff, tenants and visitors to make green travel choices.
- Our state-of-the-art AV means we can offer effective video-conferencing facilities to reduce the need for all delegates to travel to events.
- 47,200 kg of waste has been collected from site over the past 6 months, none has gone to landfill, 21% has been recycled and the remaining has been converted back into energy.