Whether your searching for a small or large networking space, Millennium Point has you covered with 9 flexible event spaces perfect for hosting events for guests to meet likeminded businesses across level 0-4 of our multi-purpose complex. Each networking space at Millennium Point will be the perfect spot for creating future lasting connections and business relationships, not only that but a percentage of your booking will fund our charitable work supporting science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) projects and initiatives across the region.
Each event space is supported by our dedicated events team with access to high-speed WIFI and AV equipment, from screens and projectors to lights that can be programmed to match the networking theme! We offer numerous catering options from light refreshments to executive lunches to keep your guests focussed and fuelled throughout their time networking.
Reasons to book your networking event at Millennium Point
- 9 flexible rooms from a large meeting room space (Engine) to an open-plan public space (Atrium).
- Our large open-plan semi-private event space (Platform) has easy access to our 354 seated Auditorium where you can showcase screenings for an added bonus to your networking event.
- Close to Birmingham City centre, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
- Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
- Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
- Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.