Small grants championing science, technology, engineering and maths across the West Midlands
Each year the Millennium Point Charitable Trust grants more than £400,000 to projects which support and grow science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education within the West Midlands.
Our small grants funding is broken down into two levels:
Who can apply?
We accept applications from:
- voluntary or community organisations
- registered charities
- a constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- school or educational establishment
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
We don’t accept applications from:
- individuals who are not registered under/affiliated with an organisation
- companies or sole traders that are aimed at generating profits primarily for private distribution
- organisations based outside the UK
- applications made by one organisation on behalf of another
For a detailed breakdown of eligibility, please visit our help & resources page.
What is the application window?
Applications open on 2nd December 2019 and close 11:59 pm Friday 14th February 2020 – we won’t be able to accept any application passed this time so check and double-check that your application has been received.
Before you apply
Make sure you’ve carefully read and understood our application criteria, guidelines and mission statement.
When you’ve written your application
Upload all documents to our online submission form below. (Please note, any other form of submission i.e. emails to a member of the team, by post) will not be accepted.
If you are experiencing difficulties then please get in touch with the grants team who will be happy to help on 0121 202 2212 or by emailing email@example.com
Submit your completed application document and budget along with any optional supporting materials to our submission form below by 11:59 pm Friday 14th February 2020.