This event has sold out. Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to know about our next socially distant screening at Millennium Point.
On 1st August, Millennium Point screens Sex and the City: The Movie (2008) in our giant screen auditorium (formerly the IMAX cinema). Enjoy unlimited prosecco served between 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm then head up to our gorgeous auditorium for some popcorn and the film. So raise a glass of (bottomless) bubbles to the fabulous foursome and their ongoing search for love.
Four years after the earlier adventures of Carrie Bradshaw and her best gal pals, she and her intermittent lover, Big, are in a committed relationship. Samantha, having survived cancer, has a monogamous relationship with Smith Jerrod. Charlotte and her husband live on Park Avenue, and Miranda, now in Brooklyn, feels the pressure of family life.
Starring: Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristan Davis and Cynthia Nixon.
(Video Credit: Warner Bros Entertainment)
Please note this event is only suitable for people over 18 years old. ID checks will be in place and no under 18s will be permitted.
Book Your Tickets Today
Ticket pricing and seat allocation
Tickets are priced at the equivalent of £20 per person (plus fees) and are available to purchase in bundles of two, three or four. Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite in advance of the screening. Walk-ins are available on the day but are subject to availability. We recommend purchasing online and in advance to avoid disappointment.
To help us adhere to social distancing measures we have limited the number of seats available for each performance. Tickets are only available to buy in bundles of two, three or four to enable you to select adjoining seats for people in your party. The price chart below shows the overall cost of tickets per bundle.
- Party of 2 bundle = £40 (plus fees)
- Party of 3 bundle = £60(plus fees)
- Party of 4 bundle = £80 (plus fees)
You can buy more than one block of tickets at a time however, you will only be able to pick seats as per the seating plan. On arrival, you will be required to sit in your designated seat.
Ticket includes bottomless prosecco and popcorn
Each ticket includes access to bottomless prosecco served between 1:30 pm and 3 pm only. On arrival, your party will be allocated a private table and drinks will be served to you from there. Drinks will be available for purchase at the bar during the screening. Each ticket also includes a bag of popcorn to take into the screening.
Dates and start times:
Sales for this event have now ended. Please subscribe to our mailing list for updates on more events like this.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the film to ensure time to be seated. On arrival, you will be required to sit in your designated seat. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 then do not attend the screening; your tickets will be refunded. You can check symptoms of the virus here.
How to get here
Millennium Point can offer limited complimentary space on our Cinema Square car park on a first-come-first-served basis. To access the car park please use the directions below:
- Head for the Millennium Point Multi-Storey Car Park, click here for directions.
- There are 2 entrances to the multi-storey, you need to get to the entrance on Cardigan Street (NOT Howe Street/Jennens Road).
- Drive down Cardigan Street, and take the first right off the main road towards the Multi-Storey entrance. Instead of following the path that curves to the right into the Multi-storey, keep driving ahead towards the barrier of the outdoor car park.
- Upon arrival, a member of our team will direct you to a space.
Street parking is also available in the vicinity. Once inside the building, you will see the Platform entrance on your left (look out for the big orange door).
In a Taxi:
Please ask for Curzon Street, B4 7XG
On Foot or Public Transport:
You will need to enter Millennium Point using the front entrance on Curzon street.
- From either train station, walk north along Moor Street Queensway.
- Turn right onto Mass House Lane (at the corner of Hotel Clayton).
- At the end of Masshouse Lane, turn left and walk to the traffic lights, Millennium Point is straight ahead on Curzon Street.
- Once inside our building please walk up the stairs or escalator to level 1 and Platform is on the far right.
If you get lost please follow the signs or ask at our reception on level 0 for assistance.
Safety, Cleanliness & Social Distancing Measures
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our primary concern. We have taken steps to ensure the screenings are safe, clean and compliant with the latest government guidelines:
- Limited seating – As described above, we have limited the number of seats available and tickets are only sold in blocks with allocated seating to ensure social distancing.
- Signage – Signage will be in place around the building to remind customers of social distancing measures.
- One way system – There will be a one-way system in and out of the Auditorium.
- Deep cleaning – Our auditorium and foyer on level 1are deep cleaned before and after each viewing including seats, bar and toilets.
- Contactless experience – Registration on arrival and any purchases made at the bar will be contactless. Drinks will be served in bottles or cans where possible or single-use disposable plastic glasses which will be recycled at the end of the showing.
- PPE & training -Our staff will be wearing facemasks and gloves at all times. Our staff have received the latest training and will be washing their hands regularly.
- Cleanliness – Hand sanitiser will be freely available in and around the space for you to use.
While things may feel a little bit different, we want to assure you that these measures have been put in place to provide a safe and welcoming environment for you and our staff. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in helping us to minimise risk.
If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19 then do not attend the screening. Please get in touch and we will refund your ticket.
Read our Client Protection Plan for further information on the steps our venue is taking to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
You can request a refund up to 24-hours before the screening. You can only request a refund through Eventbrite. If you are unable to attend because you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 then please get in touch using the information below and we will arrange a refund – this is the only exception to our 24-hour policy.
Got a question?
Get in touch on the phone.
You can chat to our friendly events team between 8am – 5:30pm every weekday on 0121 202 2200.
Get in touch online.
Fill out our quick enquiry form online and a member of our team will get in touch as quickly as possible.