Rediscover our landmark Birmingham city centre events venue by attending this exclusive open day at the award winning Millennium Point.
With events now reopen, why not join us for a tour of our multi-award-winning venue in the Eastside of Birmingham city centre. Millennium Point is home to 17 versatile event spaces which comprise a mix of outdoor and indoor spaces, public and private, and high footfall areas.
You will get to see our amazing spaces dressed to impress, chat with our experienced team to see how we can make your event plans a reality, plus you’ll get access to exclusive rates and a chance to win special prizes.
To register your place simply click “Book Your Place” below.
When: Friday 24th September 2021
Time: Choose between a morning slot (10 am – 12 pm) or an afternoon slot (2 pm – 4 pm).
Where: Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
Receive exclusive discounted rates!
For a limited time only, you will get access to brand new exclusive rates by simply attending one of our free tours. Whatever event you’re looking to host, we have the perfect space for it, at a discounted price. To explore all of our spaces further please click here.
New and improved Auditorium
Our 354 seat Auditorium is equipped with a 16m x 10m giant screen, which boasts one of the largest screens in the West Midlands. We have also recently invested £350,000 to improve the space further, installing a new 10m x 3m participant stage area, upgraded AV equipment, intelligent LED lighting systems and mounted Panasonic PTC-280 cameras controlled remotely for high quality live streaming.
Why choose Millennium Point for events?
- Central location in Birmingham’s Eastside, that’s easy to get to regardless of how you travel.
- Award-Winning, fully accredited service delivered by a high-level professional events team with over 40 years hospitality experience combined.
- We’re covid-secure with a protection plan that ensures your events are protected against the uncertainties of coronavirus.
- We’re affordable and flexible, building your event package around you, your aims, and your budget.
- Every penny you spend with us supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who fund education and local communities. This means you widen your CSR and support the local region just by booking with us.
Find more interesting content from Millennium Point over at our news section, or follow us for daily updates on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn with @MillenniumPoint. Millennium Point is a landmark public building and multi-award-winning events venue in the Eastside of Birmingham City centre. Profits from our commercial activity are invested by the Millennium Point Charitable Trust into projects, events and initiatives which support the growth of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the West Midlands.