Millennium Point is ideal for esports tournaments in Birmingham City Centre. Located next to Hotel Clayton and just 15-minutes-walk from Birmingham New Street with an on-site multi-story car park, our flexible exhibition spaces have everything you need to make your esports tournament a winner.
With spaces spread across level 0, level 1 and level 2 of our mixed-use award-winning venue we can accommodate large and smaller esports tournaments.
Our central Atrium on level 0 is our largest open space with ample room for esport tournaments. The Atrium space gives you the power to really customise your esports tournament to suit the vibe you want. Atrium has an abundance of power sockets and high-speed wi-fi ensuring guests and players are fully equipped for the event ahead.
For the big screen impact, our impressive 354-seat Auditorium is available, equipped with dazzling AV and a giant 24m x 12m screen ideal for keeping the audience updated with each part of the tournament.
Our Auditorium connects to Platform, our wide-open space on level 1 which is equipped with multiple HD displays, speakers and an in-situ and fully licenced bar. Platform can be equipped with staging and partitions perfect for creating an esports tournament location.
Our smaller public space on level 2, Concourse, is ideal for smaller esports tournaments with a benefit from naturally high mixed footfall including from university students, schools and families.
REASONS TO BOOK YOUR ESPORTS TOURNAMENT AT MILLENNIUM POINT
• Auditorium event space with giant screen ideal for hosting your esports tournament. Platform event space below which features 200m² overlooking the Atrium.
• Open spaces with naturally high footfall, flexible and adaptable to suit your needs.
• Close to Birmingham City centre, 5 minutes from Clayton Hotel, 15 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station and an on-site multi-story car park.
• Bespoke packages built around your needs, budget and always with your delegates in mind.
• Support from our multi-award-winning events team with more than 40 years of shared events experience.
• Widen your CSR as each booking at Millennium Point supports the Millennium Point Charitable Trust who give more than £5m back into science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and education in the region.
EXPLORE OUR SPACES